Tuesday, April 3, 2012

China Glaze Prismatics Collection

Hey everyone! Today's post is the entire Prismatics collection from China Glaze! Some of these are really hard to describe so please bear with me!!

Artificial Light
Natural Light

Natural Light
Optical Illusion. This looks to be aqua micro glitter with a slight purple around the edges packed with multicolor glitter throughout. This is hands down my favorite of this collection... it reminds me of mermaids! This is 3 coats. Formula is great. Dries super fast, but this is a gritty glitter so if you have Gelous, I recommend using it with these!

Natural Light

Natural Light
Polarized. Silver microglitter with multicolor medium glitter throughout. There's no duo in this one.. its just silver with party glitter. I really like this despite its lack of duo that the rest of its siblings have. This is 3 coats, dries fast and like the others is gritty. 

Artificial Light

Natural Light

Natural Light

Natural Light
Liquid Crystal. This one is one of the stronger duochromes in this collection. I swatched it over black on the ring finger to show off that duochrome. Its mostly blue but it shifts to a lilac/purple kind of color. This is one of the sheer ones in this collection but works amazingly over black. This is 3 coats alone and 1 coat over black on the ring finger. 

Artificial Light

Natural Light

Natural Light
Prism. This is a purple/pink/blue duochrome with the multicolor glitter. This is 3 coats and 1 coat over black on the ring finger. This one is also kind of sheer, but I'm sure I could have built it up to be opaque I was just too lazy too -_-'. It looks gorgeous over black. I love it!!


Artificial Light

Natural Light

Natural Light

Natural Light
Full Spectrum. 3 coats, 1 coat over black on ring finger. This is kind of a baby pink with a purple duochrome and the multicolor glitter. I really like this one too... I'm just not much of a pink person!

Artificial Light

Natural Light

Natural Light
Ray-diant. 3 coats, and 1 coat over black on ring finger. This is probably one of my favorites too! This is a greenish gold shimmer packed with that multicolor glitter. It looks breathtaking over black and I'm absolutely in love with this!! Then again I love gold/green duochromes!

This collection overall impressed me more than I thought it would, especially when I swatched them over black! Good collection for glitter lovers!

Thanks for reading, until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I love China Glaze polish! Specially glitter!! it's soo cool, I'm a fan of glitter polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way these look on other people but not on me! It's a bit odd, but ChG glitters don't play nice with my nails :(
    Love the photos though. Thanks for glitterpr0n >:D

    ReplyDelete